Happy World Book Day, Book Lovers!
To celebrate World Book Day and our Fourth Blogiversary, I’m giving away a copy of Mohsin Hamid’s Exit West that is provided by our friends at Penguin Random House UK. I chose this novel because it is one of the best books I’ve read so far this year and I’d love to share its story with you.
If you’d like to enter the giveaway, all you have to do is answer one quiz question. The giveaway is open to people with an address in the EU, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Monaco and Norway and you have time to enter from today until April 30, 2017. Good luck!
Mohsin Hamid Exit West
Synopsis quoted from Hamish Hamilton¹
An extraordinary story of love and hope, traveling from the Middle East to London and beyond, from the bestselling, Man Booker-shortlisted author of The Reluctant Fundamentalist
Nadia and Saeed are two ordinary young people, attempting to do an extraordinary thing – to fall in love – in a world turned upside down. Theirs will be a love story but also a story about how we live now and how we might live tomorrow, of a world in crisis and two human beings travelling through it.
Civil war has come to the city which Nadia and Saeed call home. Before long they will need to leave their motherland behind – when the streets are no longer useable and the unknown is safer than the known. They will join the great outpouring of people fleeing a collapsing city, hoping against hope, looking for their place in the world . . .
- The giveaway is open to people with an address in the EU, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Monaco and Norway.
- You have to be 16 or older to participate.
- The giveaway runs from April 23, 2017 until April 30, 2017.
- Be fair! One entry per person/immediate family/household.
- I am not responsible for lost or damaged items. Neither is Penguin Random House UK.
- There will be one winner who will receive one English language copy of Mohsin Hamid’s Exit West, sponsored by Penguin Random House UK.
- You you have to enter through Giveaway Tools.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified via e-mail. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, another winner will be drawn.
- The personal information you enter will only be used to contact you in case you win. It will be deleted after the giveaway.
- I can amend and interpret these official rules at any time, and terminate, suspend or cancel the giveaway at any time for any reason.
- All decisions are final.