In honour of Canada‘s birthday we are having a Canada Day Blog Hop extravaganza!
Each blog will host their own giveaway – Canada themed of course!
Giveaway’s will run from June 27th to July 1st
This is my first giveaway and I am very excited about it. I love Canada and when I read about this blog hop, I thought “This is it!”
In honour of my Canadian family (Hi Grandma, Grandpa, aunties, uncles and cousins! *wave*) I’m giving away one of my favourite books about Canada and which one will be a surprise 🙂 I will tell you about it as soon as the winner has it!
- You have to be 16 or older to participate
- You can participate as long as The Book Depository ships to your country for free
- I am not responsible for lost or damaged items
- There will be one winner who will receive an English language book of my choosing
- You you have to enter through the Rafflecopter
- The winner will be notified via e-mail. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, another winner will be drawn.
If you understand and agree to these rules please click this link: a Rafflecopter giveaway
And now head over to all the other sites offering more great giveaways (I cannot get this code to work so just head over to Rabid Reads to see all the other participating pages): http://rabidreads.ca/2013/06/canada-day-blog-hop-3.html