Bloglovin Blog Hop: find new blogs and get new followers. Inspired by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read hosted by Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog
1. Make your own post, grab the icon if you want
2. Link back to this post
3. Hop around. Visit as many or as few blogs as you’d like, but make sure if someone leaves a comment saying they followed you, visit and follow them back.
4. This is a once a week event for now, on Sundays at 1pm she may make it once a month down the road. You are only making a commitment to participate for one week. She would love to see you back next week, but that is your choice. You can make your post on whatever day you wish, and if you chose to host a giveaway, run that as long as you’d like.
5. Make sure to add the link to your post not your homepage so people can find it easily in the link tool below.
6. This isn’t a giveaway hop, although you are free to host one. This is a follower hop.
Thank you so much for participating!
If you want me to follow you as well, please let me know in a comment that you followed me via Bloglovin. If there is another way you want to follow me, feel free to follow me there, just make sure you let me know in my comments! I’m looking forward to seeing your blog and following you as well!
Click the Image to Follow Me
Click here for a list of the other participating blogs and a giveaway 🙂